Hey! Are you willing to go a bit deeper so we can better help you?
Be brutally honest when you answer these SURVEY questions, because the quality and duration of your life may depend on it, ok?
1. On a scale of 0 to 10, how important is your health to you?
Zero to ten, how important is your FAMILY'S health to you?
2. The numbers you came up with for you and your family--WHY are they that high?
3. What are your current health concerns for you and other family members (including pets)?
Are you or they on any medications? (51% of adults are!)
4. What is your biggest concern in the future?
E.g. Cancer (50% get cancer)?
Diabetes? (80% already have it)
Heart attack or heart disease? (70% already have heart disease)
Alzheimer's or Dementia?
Got TWO SECONDS?
Do this Quick 2 Second Pinch Test--can you gently pinch a "love handle" on the side of your waist? Most people can, and if you can too, that means you are at least 5% overweight.
That means, according to a study done at the University of Texas in the Southwest Medical Center, you already have heart damage, and are in at least the beginning of heart disease.
Did you know that any excess fat, and especially belly fat, is generating dangerous organ damaging inflammatory chemicals 24 hours a day?
Did you know that inflammation is the root cause of most diseases, including all the deadly ones already mentioned above.
5. What are you doing right now to protect yourself from your most dreaded disease from the prior question?
Because your quality of life and how long you live depends on it, REMEMBER this TRUTH:
"If you are too casual, you will become a casualty."